.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

How can somebody think for Success

The way that you think is going to be your determining factor to your success.  Not just in school, office but in life.  Your thoughts really affect your reality.   The people that have success have a belief and a work ethic that most people fear.  The difference is the individuals who have success attack their fears.  Most often their fears are their weaknesses.  If you want to have success you must attack your weaknesses until they become your strengths.

If got a penny for every person that has told me that things are too difficult or that they can’t do something I would be able to use that money to feed some small countries LOL.  I want to say to some of these people stop MAKING EXCUSES!  If your kid came home and said I CAN’T do my mathematics homework would you say you are right, throw the book away? You would say don’t give up, you can do it.  You would say go get help at school let’s find you a tutor.  So why as adults do we search for the easy way out?  Why do we make excuses? Why do we not find a mentor?  It comes down to the way that we think.  




If you fear things that are difficult, do you fear the fact that tomorrow is not guaranteed? Do you fear that your job could close it’s doors tomorrow.  So my advice to you is to attack your fears.  The first thing you must do is stop looking for the easy way out and start looking for a way in.  If you want success, the secrets are not hard to find.
Peoplestring is a very simple opportunity.  In the beginning, even to me, PeopleString was not so simple.  So what did I do?  Well I watched every video, I read every FAQ, I made videos, I made this blog, And I trained a lot of members for several months.  My point is I had to learn it and I did not wait for someone else to give me all the answers.  I went out and got the answers myself.  Now it it’s very easy for me, but in the beginning it wasn’t.

You have to believe that you are going to have success.  How bad do you want it?  Most of you know I am a huge L.A. Lakers fan.  Last year when the Lakers won the championship Kobe Bryant’s finger was broken and he was in a lot of pain.  The trainer came over to tape up his finger but he refused.  He told the trainer I want to feel the pain so I remember what I went through to get another championship.
No Pain No Gain!  If you want to have success it is going to come down to the way that you think.  It’s not about the company or its products.  It’s all about you and what you are going to do.  Are you going to take action or make excuses?  Are you going to seek knowledge or blame the company for not making things easy.  I am here to help you.  This website is here to help you.  The world is not going to stop and it is not easy for anyone.  The individuals who take action win, those who make excuses lose.  It’s survival of the fittest.

Will You Survive Or Will You Quit?



No comments:

Post a Comment